Sunday 3 July 2011

testing, testing, testing

well....
wired it all up.
tried it out.
This amp is so well optimised I can get over 3 Watt's out of it.
That's 2 times more than the black amps.
I'll never touch the diagram again.
well.
until the next time, that is.
Thisis the one going to drive the 300B's

Then I took it to a party.
listened to it until the police came
and said: "turn it down buddy"
but Sir, it is only 3 Watts!!!


A LED bias!
Nick, I'm sure you don't care, but it sounds wonderful!!

5 inputs, all wired up

Most of it mounted in a stainless steel box.
You can make another one but it needs one so I made one...
I'll give Antoine the drawings so you know where the important holes need to be.


4 ohm, 8 ohm, 5x cinch


looks nice and shiny!

what's left to do....
still waiting for the definite output transformers
eeeh
need a front, I'll make it out of 4mm stainless.
mount the rest
et ton oncle est Bob.
well.... Gerrit

No comments:

Post a Comment